- 6 (six) times more economical than any grain bait: for a single mouse eating 5 g of granules and 100% loss occurs in 5-10 day.
- In the bait used in food ingredients and flavors, only the highest quality, so the products have an exceptional attraction for rodents and 100% palatability.
- Pellets are resistant to weathering - can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Regardless of the weather conditions, the tool saves the toxicity for a long time.
- Gradual development of symptoms of poisoning does not cause rodents are reluctant to pellets and to prevent avoidance of bait by rodents.
Has a mummifying effect (the carcass of the deceased rodent is not decomposed, and modificeres).
- Bait laid in places where traces of life of the rodents close to their burrows, runways, along walls and partitions, etc.
- Habitat house mice, depending on their size, laid out bait piles at a distance of 2-5 m from each other, one place to pickup consume 10-20 g of bait.
- The bait laid out for two days, during which monitor its palatability. If bait is eaten, the layout of the bait, I repeat, by increasing its quantity. Of the places where the bait is not touched by the rodents, it is transferred to where it is consumed.
- The processing of the object (premises) finish when the bait remains uneaten in all areas of its layout.
- Ready to use the tool in the form of a mixture of grain and pellets (granules corn-based) to combat with house mice, gerbils, red voles and gophers (a small mountain, long-tailed) in and around dwellings, outbuildings and in the garden
- The tool is suitable for use in dry and wet areas, sewers, basements, cellars and underground structures.
The minimum order from one box, pickup from the warehouse.
When ordering from 30 thousand delivery in Moscow is free.